1075 whp 95 cobra for sale- wonder lake.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
holy shit balls... has gone 9.2 at 157... shifting it...

the car made 850rwhp at 15 psi and 1075rwhp at 24psi with only 21 degrees of total timing,there is a lot left on the table with this car it went a best of 9.2 at 157 mph the very first time down the track on a slick i am a firm believer that an 8 sec pass is definitely attainable in this car....and to be rowing gears the whole time is an accomplishment in itself

this is probably one of the coolest things on the car to me though...

ECU/FUEL SYSTEM-Big Stuff 3 with staged injection and internal data logging,the fuel system is complicated to describe but very simple in operation Ill do my best :2 separate fuel systems on the car 1st:stock fuel tank with stainless steel lines feeding into a set of custom machined aluminum fuel rails heading towards a set of FMS 30lb/hr injectors,this system is controlled by the ecu to operate under normal driving condition,i.e cruising around town or down the highway,anywhere that the motor is only at partial throttle,as you accelerate harder the injectors duty cycle will increase when this 1st set of injectors reaches 80% duty cycle the 2nd fule system begins to turn on which consists of:7 gallon fuel cell that would carry the race fuel in my case VP 116 this tank houses 2 walboro 255 pumps feeding another set of stainless steel fuel lines to a matching set of fuel rails on the intake manifoldfeeding a set of precision 93lb/hr injectors, this is also controlled by the ecu.basically this system is designed to eliminate the need to change fuels as the boost is turned up,you drive around running 93 octane in the 1st tank,with nice drivability and at a fairly cheap price then as you accelerate and more demand is put on the motor and fuel system the race fuel is dumped into the motor through a set of 93lb/hr injectors all you need to do is make sure that there is race fuel in the cell.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995...6229504?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1e665a8e00

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info