AUTOMOBILE MAGAZINE Sub-3000 Club: The Eight Slowest-Selling Cars

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Jul 4, 2006
Batavia, IL
Lol yes of course exotics will be slow selling. Took a lot of research and planning on that one

Did you even read it? The exotics were all lumped into one of the 10 spots. None of the rest were exotics. In fact many of them make perfect sense. Boring ass underperforming or ugly cars.

The Boxster/Cayman is the only one that really surprises me, although the porscheophiles are still all hard cocked for the old tech chassis 911.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
The one car that did not surprise me at all was that boxy ass mercedes truck cross over thing. Lol I remember seeing that in one of the Bourne movies and was like wow that is hideous

The Mercedes Gelandewagen or the G500 and G55 here, is DEFINITELY not a crossover. It is a true truck-based SUV with off-road capabilities and reputation with the likes of Land Rover and Jeep.

485474990_d370f6bd23.jpg

I think the biggest problem with the Audi TT and the Porshe Boxster/Cayman is their size. Sure they handle like supercars, but the average U.S. consumer cannot fit in them. My buddy is 5' 11" and 185 pounds and drives a 4 door Nisan Titan. He is shopping for a sports car, but crossed those 2 off his list because they are too cramped for him on the inside.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info