Drive a Real Racecar?

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
those ******s screwed me out of money. my parents got me the driving experience for christmas and the day i scheduled was the last day in chicago. well i got halfway there hat day and it started raining so they called and cancelled the event. since that was the last available day they said theyd send a package for next season. well next season started and nothing arrived. i called them up and they said their computers showed that i already drove in the event before the one that got cancelled and there was nothing they could do about it because of their no refunds policy...... fuck them! besides, ive likely driven faster in my daily driver than their "race car"

divasixstar

TCG Elite Member
Jan 27, 2007
Elk Grove Village
those ******s screwed me out of money. my parents got me the driving experience for christmas and the day i scheduled was the last day in chicago. well i got halfway there hat day and it started raining so they called and cancelled the event. since that was the last available day they said theyd send a package for next season. well next season started and nothing arrived. i called them up and they said their computers showed that i already drove in the event before the one that got cancelled and there was nothing they could do about it because of their no refunds policy...... fuck them! besides, ive likely driven faster in my daily driver than their "race car"

raise hell and go do it. im sure everyone has driven faster, but in the movie i was watching about the disney one.. this is different because, "its legal" hahahaha i cracked up. some of the adrenaline rush from speeding is the getting caught part i think... :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info