hardcore street tires????

H-BOMB

Jul 19, 2007
Johnsburg
im looking for good tires for my car have a couple people saying diff. things. first my friend says he has drift tires they are soft and hook good on the street??? second you got the basic Falken AZENIS RT-615 and all the g-Force and exc. exc. wanted some info if anyone has used any of these tires thanks. ooooo im front wheel drive with 370hp and 290tq in a gutted hatch. so i need something hardcore on the street..... any help would be appreciated

Mccarlin

A Blown V10 WHAT?!?!?
Jan 17, 2008
NW Burbs
Get some BFG KDA / TA's if this is a daily driver and will see rain. They wont do shit in the snow though.
If this isnt a daily driver or just driven in the summer then get some BFG DR's or the MT DR's which are better for traction.

I have found tire rack really good for thier reviews and evaluations on their tires as far a dry traction, wet traction, etc... I usually buy tires from them and have them mounted at walmart for $7 per tire.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
why is everybody such a girl about driving with summer tires in the winter? i drove for two years on a 315 DR all year!!!! all you have to do is SLOW DOWN!

that's not smart, you are lucky and i'd assume didn't have to drive in snow much. i have an sti and i went out the first time it snowed about 2" just to see how they'd feel, i didn't even leave my neighborhood.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info