honda im fixing/ill kepp updating with other pics too

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
nothing to exciting, crunched the frame rail, rear body panle, tail light pocket, buckled the 1/4, just fined getting lines today before i left
2011-06-24093115.jpg

2011-06-28141719.jpg

2011-06-28173519.jpg

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
thats right dan, this one was buckled down and in real good, i fixed the frame rail and after that everything walked right back, i had to do some pushing with the porter power but nothing to bad

its a allstate car so i got afterbirth lights, thats like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole tomorrow i weld it all up, fix the 1/4 and off to paint

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
hard to see in the pic but where is the quarter buckled at? I am doing a Kia Forte that is a E-insurance job, what a joke company, dont even get me started on that one. I honestly feel bad for the owner on that car because of his shitty insurance. Also have Jeep Commander going..... tree fell on that during one of out recent storms.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Damn, dude! nice work. I agree wtih Smug, haven't seen too many Hondas that fit that nice.

The ones that have not been repaired all fit well, it when they get hit and something get slightly out of wack is when they give problems. My new Accord has way better panel fitment and finish then the Grand Prix did.

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
no new pics ill get some more tomorrow, was way to tired, pissed off, and just spent
the painter maybe paints 2 cars a day, him and his brother are to buisy walking around and worrying about everyone else, and always up my ass watching what iam doing

driving me up a fuckin wall, we have a vw cc, the tech fixed the car last week, he just put primer on it today, he has a lexus, a coblat i fixed, and the honda, the vw cc, all ready for paint and they all have to go by friday

not gonna happen

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info