Fun Garage Pictures

Theautoguy

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2007
Machesney Park, IL
You spend $750,000 to build your garage to stock $8MM of your cars and paraphernalia and you use the same cheap ass looking door and mechanism as they use in trailer park tract-housing?!

I think a number of those garages pictured could easily have used hidden actuators to operate full lifting solid panel doors, french doors, glass doors or any other design style that would better fit the aesthetics of both the interior, exterior and homowner's intent.

But hey, what do I know, I'll never have anything like that.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
:wackit:

garage.jpg

those setups are sweet, but this one is sexy

Theautoguy

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2007
Machesney Park, IL
I would have 4-panel outward opening french style doors stained to match the inside and outside trim. You can easily hook them up to remote controlled actuators to make something aesthetically complementing and as unique as the rest of the space.

I have spent a lot of time day-dreaming about my ultimate garage! :wackit:

:wackit:

garage.jpg

those setups are sweet, but this one is sexy

FN red "X"'s got me too! I don't see what the issue is either...

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
I've worked on quite a few garages as nice as those with lamborghinis, ferraris etc... some people hav the lifts just to store the cars, not to work on them.
There is a guy in st. Charles I worked for putting some doors in. He had over 60 classic, vintage and muscle cars all under covers and in climate controlled garages. He pulled the covers off and showed me all of them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info