So I just got pulled over

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Jul 20, 2007
Were both out, or just one? Cause IIRC you can get away if one is out since the other one is still lit.
I asked him and he didn't seem to know. When I stopped I looked and there was no light at all, but I only felt one under there.
where at exactly?
He followed me from a little after the 31/56 exit going west. As soon as I put on my signal to exit onto 47 he flipped on the lights.

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
Yesterday at lunch I am about to pull out of the gas station by work and a Chicago PD is creeping past looking at me hard. Now I work in Niles and was still in Niles. He passes and I pull out behind him but he won't go over like 10mph. He pretty much forces me to pass him. I pass, using my signals, and pull into the place I am getting lunch. CPD right behind me on my ass. I park and he does right behind me.

ME: Can I help you?
CPD: You know tint windows are illegal and you have no city sticker in your wondow.
ME: Are you just stupid or are you trying to be a dick?
CPD: Watch your mouth punk.
ME: One, tint windows are legal in IL and I am within the legal % to have them all around. I don't know what goofy rules you follow in Chicago. Two, I don't live here or in Chicago and I do not require a city sticker. I'm from the burbs. Wait why am I talking to you anyways? You're a CPD and we are in Niles. Go be a dick somewhere else.
CPD: Watch yourself - then he drove away.

I should have got his car or badge number and called in but I didn't.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
ME: One, tint windows are legal in IL and I am within the legal % to have them all around. I don't know what goofy rules you follow in Chicago. Two, I don't live here or in Chicago and I do not require a city sticker. I'm from the burbs. Wait why am I talking to you anyways? You're a CPD and we are in Niles. Go be a dick somewhere else.
CPD: Watch yourself - then he drove away.

For the record, tint is still illegal in Chicago (Regardless of him not being IN the city, Just saying).

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Yesterday at lunch I am about to pull out of the gas station by work and a Chicago PD is creeping past looking at me hard. Now I work in Niles and was still in Niles. He passes and I pull out behind him but he won't go over like 10mph. He pretty much forces me to pass him. I pass, using my signals, and pull into the place I am getting lunch. CPD right behind me on my ass. I park and he does right behind me.

I can't tell you how many times I have had cops give me dirty looks and slow down to get behind me. I usually just slow down too and at that point we are doing 25mph in a 45. Its worked a few times. Another time on 355 I had a trooper staring me down hard so we were going like 25 and I quickly tried to get off at 38 and he managed to do a detroit sweep and get behind me and pull me over.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info