Master Force tool chest pics

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
I threw it together the other night. It was really easy, pretty much good to go right out of the box. I threw some of the new tools I got in there, I still have a bunch of other crap to fill the drawers with. I also need to get some organizers to keep everything together and easy to get to. Really solid tool box, came with the nice thick rubber foam drawer liners. Everything moves nice and the wheels are silky smooth. The finish is a really nice satin powdercoat black with satin green handles. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting a nice box.

IMG_0787.JPG

IMG_0796.JPG

IMG_0793.JPG

IMG_0792.JPG

IMG_0789.JPG

IMG_0790.JPG

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
correct and correct. I would say it is better quality than the low end craftman though. Those cheap craftsman had a few year warranty only and the box felt thin and cheap as hell.

This limited edition one seems way more solid and much better quality or there is no way I would have gotten it. I would say on par with the mid end quality of tool boxes, not the cheap ones. It was the only thing I looked at in town that was high enough quality without being a high dollar snap on quality box.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info