Nitrous controller - what r u using?

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
The only controllers ive used have been a simple window switch setup to kill the spray during shifts while I was on the stock trans, a HSW controller that I used to spray a 150 dry hit after the MAF, and most recently, just a button in my hand and a WOT microswitch I mounted under the pedal.

So I called Nitrous Exp to see if I could get this repaired (only one season old) but no dice - discontinued. Talked about thier Maximizer 3 set up. It will accoumidate spray under part throttle... part throttle!? I guess the drifters and some road racers are using it. Might be kind neat for the street with a small shot but never heard of any one using dope unless it was WOT. I did get the number of some one who might still have an Octane series still avail. Would be better so I dont have to re-wire my set up. But thinking I might go Nitrous Outlet route if I do have to replace it...

Also picking up a stand alone fuel managment system.

Whats the diff. between a low pressure and high pressure stand alone (application wise)? They said I would need to rejet for low pressure. Just thinking a high pressure set up would be better but they are another $300...

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Whats the diff. between a low pressure and high pressure stand alone (application wise)? They said I would need to rejet for low pressure. Just thinking a high pressure set up would be better but they are another $300...

id run the low pressure and re-jet. You are paying the extra for an EFI pump that can put out the higher pressure, thats it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info