FINALLY picked up the new whip [PICS]

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Jul 4, 2006
Batavia, IL
Don't worry, I still have the Z, but this is my new DD. It's been almost 8 years since I bought a brand new car, and though having a payment again sucks....this thing is awesome....

P1030104.jpg

P1030107.jpg

P1030108.jpg

P1030106.jpg

P1030110.jpg

P1030113.jpg

Vids of me spanking Turk from a dig to follow.... :eek3:

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Thanks! Would you believe me if I told you I cross shopped the 2011 WRX as a lower cost alternative? I really like them....

I would believe it. I don't really know jack about the Audi except I love the style of it...very impressed with the looks and the sound their motors make give me chubbies. If their quality is a bit better than the Subaru, then I would say you made the best choice possible. I really like the style of the 11 wide body wrx though.

I would pick your Audi over a WRX any day, but that is just because it looks so damn sexy and the interiors look a bit more comfy. I still say the WRX is the best car I have ever owned all around by far. Take away the annoying stuff and it would be my ideal stock car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info