Gotta get a budget together for my next build this fall...

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Does anyone here actually write up a full budget, or put money specifically aside for mods etc?

I managed to keep my entire rangers build under 3K so far, and plan on tearing the drive train out in fall and getting it cammed, with new springs, rockers, upping the boost, and getting the only good set of headers they sell for this application (as well as a slew of other small nick-nacks).

The drivetrain is going back into a different ranger (2001 super cab, 2wd, std bed, low miles) and I'm going to try my hardest to make it look like a factory installation.

I'll probably need another 3K to get that build to where I want it to be, maybe another grand if I decide to get new heads as well.

I will be getting a small bonus at work in September that will cover more than half the build (Referral bonus), which leaves a a grand, maybe 2 to cover 'out of pocket' which isn't tremendous in the grand scheme of things.

So my question is what do you all do in regards to your 'mod money'

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info