infinity M35 Vs. M45

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
M45 has the 4.5L V8 and the M35 has the VQ35 3.5L. Sport models have nicer wheels and stiffer suspension..my favorite Nissan OEM wheel is the 04-08 M sport 19s, just sick wheels. The Gs get a VLSD in the rear with sport package so I'd assume its the same with the M too.

And its Infiniti :bigthumb:

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
What year are you thinking of getting? I posted not too long ago about my experience with the M35 and it was a bad-ass driver. I wouldn't pay near what they're asking for it though. Have you driven one? It's not really a luxury car per say but it is a blast to drive. Then again, you can get that engine in other, cheaper cars that are also a blast to drive. :)

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
IMO, not a lot of car for the money. The VQ is fun and I had an 02' Q45 with the V8 so I know that's fun too but the build quality is on par with a Nissan. To me the car is just a Nissan, only RWD. For what you'd pay for an 08'+ there's a lot of other cars you could get that would offer better materials and overall build quality... IMO at least.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
IMO, not a lot of car for the money. the build quality is on par with a Nissan. To me the car is just a Nissan, only RWD. For what you'd pay for an 08'+ there's a lot of other cars you could get that would offer better materials and overall build quality... IMO at least.

this exactly. there are plenty of better cars for the money. plus, those cars are an electrical nightmare. do not want

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info