Window Tinting

divasixstar

TCG Elite Member
Jan 27, 2007
Elk Grove Village
So, now that its summer, my leather seats heat up too hot sitting in the sun all day while i'm at work.

point? I'm looking for a place that does a GOOD job at window tinting, i guess price isn't too big of a deal, but it has to be like the best job around. im a perfectionist so i'd notice any problems. haha

secondly- advice on how dark to go? never had a car with tints. but I think with the blue that my Kia is, it would look really nice... just don't know how dark or light to have it. =)

divasixstar

TCG Elite Member
Jan 27, 2007
Elk Grove Village
I have 20% on a loud car. No hassles. I'd like it a bit darker; like 10-15%.

got any pics on how dark it is? im friends with cops in my hometown of elk grove, and they said that their chief told them not to ticket tints for now because they don't have the right measuring tools... the tools are too expensive and it takes awhile to measure the percentage and such.

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
got any pics on how dark it is? im friends with cops in my hometown of elk grove, and they said that their chief told them not to ticket tints for now because they don't have the right measuring tools... the tools are too expensive and it takes awhile to measure the percentage and such.

Schaumburg and palatine have the tools let me tell you lol.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info