yes, off the ground. 670hp.

dave.jpg

video (not the same run or rider)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZT-7UZmUKk

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
:eek2: maybe one day I'll be crazy enough for a bike that fast but I sure as hell ain't there yet.

He should race the 1500hp lambo in texas and get raped.
It would be a very good race but re-gear the bike for highway pulls and I'm sure the bike would easily take him. That busa he raced had what 300? or 400 hp? This one has 670!!! I couldn't tell in the vid what the other guy ran but I'm sure these are 7 sec bikes trapping close to 200mph.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
:eek2: maybe one day I'll be crazy enough for a bike that fast but I sure as hell ain't there yet.

It would be a very good race but re-gear the bike for highway pulls and I'm sure the bike would easily take him. That busa he raced had what 300? or 400 hp? This one has 670!!! I couldn't tell in the vid what the other guy ran but I'm sure these are 7 sec bikes trapping close to 200mph.

Easily take him? The lambo pulled away as if the bike was just cruising. Bikes do terrible at high speeds.

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
My point is this bike and that guy are cooler.
:rofl:

Nobody said the Lambo would be easier to drive.

I would have to agree on this. But my point is say that busa that got wacked had 400hp this bike has another 260 on top of that. 260hp that's f'n crazy talk to have on a bike let alone over another bike that is making 400hp. My other point is this bike if he keeps the front wheel down most likely traps in the quarter mile close to 200mph. Come on Turk you think that lambo would be able to take anything that traps close to 200mph in a quarter mile? Yes I know roll racing is a different animal then from a stop but I would easily put money on a 670hp bike vs a 1500hp car.

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
Plus Turk you really think this guy is coming out of the hole with all 670hp on the bike? It's mostlikely a two stage setup with the turbo for first and second gear with 50% boost and once third gear hits it's 100% boost. Hence why this guy mostlikely started pulling a wheelie near the 1/8th mile mark. At a 70+ mph roll he can roll into his full boost and keep on pulling well past 200mph if he changes the sprockets.

Hatchmaster

cant ride for shit
Feb 11, 2009
DG
the reason those bikes hop off the ground is from the rider unloading the suspension, when a prostreet bike wheelies the rider has two choices, hang on and grab the next gear hoping for the tire to come down or, let out which in turns unloads the bike and they are squatting so hard that they actually hop off the ground. its very common.
0805_sbkp_03_z+suzuki_hayabusa_ama_dragbike+hop.jpg

3043752328_c45816e51f_o.jpg

what happens when you dont let out...
post-1-41149-crach3.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info