3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Damn turbo, all I gotta say

whaaa'd i do?!?! :s00ls:

im right down barrington rd at irving park basically
let me know when ya want it...
if you borrow it though...keep in mind this isnt a chinese pos, DO NOT overtighten the lowering/bleed needle valve, a pinky fingers pressure will seal it up just fine that the hoist wont drop with a 1000lb big block ford hanging off it for hours on end... you can just as easily make it lower the load nice and gently down to a mm a minute if ya wanted without that lovely initial "lurch" that accompanies valves that dont have an integral handle and a fine needle....this comes in quite handy when your repeatedly removing/installing a motor/trans into a wagon by yourself, as you can set the lowering rate and leave it be while you guide it in

Tuner World

The tech kid!!
Mar 8, 2009
Hoffman Estates
whaaa'd i do?!?! :s00ls:

im right down barrington rd at irving park basically
let me know when ya want it...
if you borrow it though...keep in mind this isnt a chinese pos, DO NOT overtighten the lowering/bleed needle valve, a pinky fingers pressure will seal it up just fine that the hoist wont drop with a 1000lb big block ford hanging off it for hours on end... you can just as easily make it lower the load nice and gently down to a mm a minute if ya wanted without that lovely initial "lurch" that accompanies valves that dont have an integral handle and a fine needle....this comes in quite handy when your repeatedly removing/installing a motor/trans into a wagon by yourself, as you can set the lowering rate and leave it be while you guide it in

Forsure thanks for all the info/willingness to help! I'm not that kinda guy that abuses other peoples crap so I'll be real gentle with it. Ofcourse if I break it/mess it up I'll be paying you cash or buying you a new one which ever you prefer.

I'm leaving Illinois this week so this project is going to be postponed but I will let you know when I'll need it. Thx again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info