Window Tints with Doctors Note now in IL

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Bad thing is you're still going to get pulled over, its not like you'll have a sticker on your plate that says its ok. Not getting a ticket will be nice but theres going to be a time that you have 5 beers or something and blow a hair over .08 and you wouldn't have gotten pulled over in the first place if you didn't have the tints. This is the same reason i run a front plate.

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Jul 20, 2007
Bad thing is you're still going to get pulled over, its not like you'll have a sticker on your plate that says its ok. Not getting a ticket will be nice but theres going to be a time that you have 5 beers or something and blow a hair over .08 and you wouldn't have gotten pulled over in the first place if you didn't have the tints. This is the same reason i run a front plate.
Uh, unless I'm looking at it wrong. It looks like you do get a plate for it.

Xx CHOPPZ xX

R.I.P Chris "Crazy Chris" Beckmann. I will Miss U!
Feb 29, 2008
Chicago
get the form... then you need to take it to your doctor... and then i think your doctor fills it out...

thats at least how i understood it...

No what I need to know is do I go to an eye doctor or just go to my reg doctor to get it filled out?? Does anyone know any doctors in the area that would fill this form out without giving me a lot of shit for it???

Xx CHOPPZ xX

R.I.P Chris "Crazy Chris" Beckmann. I will Miss U!
Feb 29, 2008
Chicago
so basically ou're telling me you're gonna fake having a problem just so you can bypass the law? don't be a chicken shit, just put the fuckin dark tints on and don't bitch if you get a ticket, knowing it's against the law

The LAW CAN BLOW ME!!! I just got a ticket for having tints on the car and this is a great way to tell the LAW to FUCK OFF..... :booty::fawkd:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info