4 post lifts

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
almost all of them....the only issue may be the loading ramps, you may have to make em removable/foldable.

is it a ram over colum unit or one that has the ram in the runners? ram/chain over colum means if there's a hydr leak your shit underneath wont get coated, ram in runner, when they leak hope your shit aint under it.
alignment racks arent any different they just usally have leveling legs that let the runners sit on the ground at waist height.
never heard of cytech but as long as it's ALI cert'd it'll handle up to 1.5times rated lift capacity and 2x capacity on the locks

ps i hate you

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
the bolt issue was prob from buying it from a commercial shop, where it goes up and down 30times a day

one poster is correct that most dont properly PM/inspect their equipment much less oil/grease things on a reg basis.
another is to check cable adjustments, if one is slacker than the rest, look at that bugger ya know?

id ask yourself if the price is right and go look at it
if its disassembled your in a better spot since youll be able to check the sheaves/cables

fuck 4 post though, youll lose parking height underneath and unless you make/have drip pans on that 4 post it doesnt offer that ,uch of an advantage unless your just using it for parking and using the vehicle on it often...
id love an asymetrical

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
hot damn they are still in buisness
i wonder if kenny was fucking with me with the rating of that hoist :rofl:, to be fair ours was huge for most old time shops (the bay it was in was the original single bay before the additions) and he did work on big trucks, we usually put the gray bumperjacks under the diff/front crossmember if we left the plows on em
-anyone remember when ya usedto be able to lift vehicles by the bumper? :rofl:

cover.4.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• SilentShado
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list