Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
:eek3: :noes:
This Summer AMS will be working with the LSx platform We we have acquired a C6 Z06 to begin with but other products for other platforms will follow. One of the major endeavors on this car will be a powerful, efficient, high quality and properly fitting turbo kit. We are confident in our ability to not only make power with the LSx but to make reliable and safe power. So in the coming months you can expect a lot more posts from myself and our staff here at AMS as we strive to make the best products made for the LSx platform right here in the USA!

To help facilitate this new market for AMS performance we have acquired new staff as well. Larry Hamilton (formerly of another local LSx shop) has come on board as an account representative and is bringing 10 plus years of experience in the field. I challenge you to ask him something LSx related that he doesnā€™t know the answer to ļŠ In addition we have hired on another technician and fabricator to help with the new line of cars.

So if you are looking for another shop to service, modify or Tune your LSx based vehicle AMS performance is now here and ready!

Thank you sincerely for taking the time out to read about our company and what is on the horizon. Please feel free to ask any questions at any time and we will do my best to answer them.

http://blog.amsperformance.com/2011/04/26/ams-performance-enters-the-lsx-market/

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
What wut larry is working at AMS now?

Yeah. I found about this and the Corvette project this Saturday. From another new hire at AMS. A forum member here actually. I will let him spill the beans.

Smart, since now they have a much larger audience for tuning, parts, etc.

Exactly. Make dat money! The LSx is a huge market. Plenty for every one I am sure. I wish AMS and their new employees luck!

JDHedman

" The Remote Start Guy "
Jun 5, 2009
Algonquin
33-hells-yeah.png

CrunkMaro

DurkaDurkaTerrorist
Jun 17, 2010
You don't have too...come see me..I'm much cheaper, and I don't sacrifice quality either.

eh that sentence came out wrong. it was sarcasm and i meant

i can't wait to spend another 30k (sarcasm as i don't pay people to do things i want unless i simply cannot do it ie:i can't make tires or wheels or hard parts so i have to buy them)
on

"another speed-shop turbo kit"

which was all supposed to be one phrase.

i know your stuff hauls. maybe i could use a free turbo kit though. my cars are slow. see my sig for proof.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info