Great experience with Discount Tire

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I guess this is the right place for this since they aren't a vendor, and I know everyone already has their own preferences for tire places, but I wanted to post up my experience on Sat.

I went to the Discount tire on Fort Hill in Naperville because I had brought my old SHO there for tires previously and liked the experience. I went into the store with a price in hand for tires and rims from Summit to ask if they would price match. I spoke with Chris (Highly recommend getting ahold of him) and told him Summit could do XXX (Was like $683 IIRC?) Price shipped and balanced for 4 rims and tires (it was like $716 online for discount mounted/balanced etc, I wanted to get them from discount because of the free Pro-rated road-hazard and because of them having physical local locations)

He looked at my print up, pulled it up online and told me "Oh yea, I can do that no problem" He ordered the rims/tires for me (Didn't have to pay anything when he placed the order, was kinda surprised about that)

Called me 2 days later, and let me know he found the tires cheaper through his own vendors (like $20 cheaper per tire than summit) and told me he could do $575 out the door for all four mounted/balanced/taxed.

About a week and a half later, he called me and let me know 3 of the 4 rims had arrived and Fedex lost one. He rush ordered another from Cragar, and had it in 3 days later. Brought the truck in on Sat and walked in and he remembered my name, and had the wheels ready to get put on my truck.

Took about an hour because of other people already being there, and I was ready to rock.

HIGHLY recommend this location, and specifically dealing with Chris there.

(I know I've whored out the pics already but oh well)

6e32e7ae.jpg

9dfc7525.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info