Car Lift Rental?

Just gauging interest to see if it would be something to be offered here:

I may be obtaining a shop unit soon with my business partner with 1 or 2 lifts. Im posting to see if theres any interest here. Possibley on weekends we may offer a Lift Rental time slot for any forum members or anyone needed to use a lift to complete any of their own projects/installs. just gauging interest to see if its something people here may be interested in. it would be fairly cheap, maybe 20$ a hour or something. Obviously me or my business associate would be on the property and it would be coordinated with us but it wouldnt be a problem.(we arent there to do the work for you, just provide the lift use,as we will be working on our own stuff most likely) The building would be FULLY INSURED and you would just be required to sign a lein of waiver form upon arrival and then you would be free to do your work. Tool usage can be talked over as well. we may offer to let you use our tools ( unsure if it will be at any expense) or else you'd be more then welcome to provide your own tools or specialty tools needed for your job. Obviously we would try to stick to projects able to be done in a day or 2 at max as we need our shop for weekday work. specifics can be discussed but just seeing if theres interest here to use a lift on weekends to do work for smalllll fee. We will be located in Plainfield, IL area. right at the border of naperville,oswego,plainfield,aurora. Thanks

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Ins don't gota know lol it'll be insured tthough.

As much as I like the idea, daturbosix is correct.

They find out, they will drop your coverage like a hot potato, and they will not cover any claims as a result of someone else using the lift.

An example would be, someone using your lift, car falls off, and kills/seriously injures them. A) Insurance will not cover anything, B) You can have the pants sued off of you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info