ZZPerformance

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Ive gotten shit straightened out with them. Had a dead ballast and HID bulb out of the box. Emailed them about it and they said to send it back. Got a replacement 2 days later. Tim has answered questions VIA email as well in more then the 3 word fashion. Zooomer usually does the small emails, but still got the job done when I needed a new MAF sensor for a TB I bought for my GT.

I know at least a handful of my emails were sent to their spam folder. So I would assume that needs some fixing.

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
I get the feeling Zoom doesn't like me over there, but I've never ordered anything from them...well directly anyway.

I did just hear something funny though. A local guy is having his "big" build demodded, the mechanics working on it needed stock parts back from ZZP, and also found all sorts of broken and missing stuff in the build. Car owner called ZZP, Zoom insinuated I was the one doing the demod and wasn't qualified to work on a complicated build like that, lol. I never touched the car; well...it's flattering anyway!

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I get the feeling Zoom doesn't like me over there, but I've never ordered anything from them...well directly anyway.

I did just hear something funny though. A local guy is having his "big" build demodded, the mechanics working on it needed stock parts back from ZZP, and also found all sorts of broken and missing stuff in the build. Car owner called ZZP, Zoom insinuated I was the one doing the demod and wasn't qualified to work on a complicated build like that, lol. I never touched the car; well...it's flattering anyway!

How does coolant get in the overflow tank :dunno:

How qualified do you have to be to remove parts off a car?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info