Help with a problem.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
only thing i could say beside what he mentioned is to reset it and reprogram the remotes....

is it always in the same area (ie near a particular area where an erronious signal could be interpreted as a start command) or is it everywhere?
suddenly start doing this or was it in an accident/repaired recently? battery replaced? maybe the unit was hacked in and someone kicked the control unit/kickpanel it is laying on... causing an intermittent circuit issue.

Ends

Regular
Mar 18, 2011
Crystal Lake, Il
only thing i could say beside what he mentioned is to reset it and reprogram the remotes....

is it always in the same area (ie near a particular area where an erronious signal could be interpreted as a start command) or is it everywhere?
suddenly start doing this or was it in an accident/repaired recently? battery replaced? maybe the unit was hacked in and someone kicked the control unit/kickpanel it is laying on... causing an intermittent circuit issue.

It's happening in different places at different times. I can't even find the brain box under the dash. No accidents or nothing with the battery.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info