omg i am in love. ls3 powered notchback.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
:bowdown:

i want it.

DSC_0320.jpg

This is the real deal... 15k Cash firm. I will not take any less!!!! Will sell for $7,500.00 rolling and I will keep motor, stall and Trans. All wiring, fuel, exhaust will stay 281-701-1909

I'm not looking for any trades; I'm in the process of buying my old orange 67 Camaro back and need the money for it.

It a 79 Coupe Mustang with 1990 Front end and interior, some of the panels have been painted black to match. This is a 100% street car that runs 10’s on motor and will drive anywhere getting 20+ MPH

LS3 Motor out of a 2010 Corvette, motor is 100% stock with around 1,200 miles on it. I had to pull the heads because a few valves were bent so I installed a Custom Cam, Double roller timing Chain and head Studs.

Transmission is a Built 4L60e that was behind a 440LSx Truck and a Yank 3600 Stall

Fresh built 8.8 rear-end with 31 spline axles, new 373 gears and lockers.

Few other parts the car has:
AJE K-Member
UPR Upper and Lower Control Arms
UPR A-Arms
Comp adjustable Coil over in the rear
Can’t remember what Coil overs are in the front
Kooks Headers with Custom X-Pipe tied into flow masters and stainless tips
Weldon Fuel pump
Be-Cool Radiator
Spear tech wiring harness
Tuned by Flaco (Made 468 RWHP

I know I’m missing a lot of parts on this car. If you have any question please give me a call.

On pump gas driven to and from the track the car went a 10.76 @ 126mph with a 1.48 60'. This car can be driven anywhere and gets 20+mpg on the highway.

Here are a few pictures; the car no longer has these wheels on it, I will get some up-dated pictures soon…

IMG_3962.jpg

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-classifieds/1401639-ls3-coupe-mustang-sale.html

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info