2nd car

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
So I have been seriously thinking about getting a second car. I have some expendable income, and I am kind of bored with my current car, but would be stupid to get rid of it and take such a hit. Now my budget is flexible would rather not do payments, but not opposed, would probably want something in the 2-3k range at most. Suggestions? Basically anything goes....except w-bodies.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
So I have been seriously thinking about getting a second car. I have some expendable income, and I am kind of bored with my current car, but would be stupid to get rid of it and take such a hit. Now my budget is flexible would rather not do payments, but not opposed, would probably want something in the 2-3k range at most. Suggestions? Basically anything goes....except w-bodies.

WTF Mate?

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
5 speed SHO.

modular mustang (96-98 GT's can be had for $3-4K)

4 cylinder pickup (For obvious reasons)

DSM (If you are into that kinda thing?)

Bike

Try and find a non-trashed Integra GSR (extremely good drivers cars, huge aftermarket, etc, etc)

the last generation of MR2's are getting fairly affordable for the non-turbo ones.

Miata (again, if thats your kinda thing)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info