We have come a long way in 20 years... :bowrofl: :amsoil:

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
You should see the talk on fuel economy forums. People think the EPA figures are all a big conspiracy to make it seem like old cars got worse mileage and how you should buy a new car. :rofl:

I don't think people understand how far chassis design and safety have come.
I do think they should have some sort of release form or something so that true bare bones Eco cars could be made. I'd be down with owning a commuter car with only 2 air bags vs 12 and not have a bunch of crash bars etc. Look at all the small cars over seas in Asia and Europe. We need more cars like the Subaru Rex vx or Subaru Stella.

File:3rd_Subaru_Rex_1.jpg

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
Make a gutted, no options Prius and swap the manual from a Paseo, and add a roll cage just for good measure.

Roll cage in a daily = not my first choice. Don't like the idea of my car out lasting me as I brain myself on one of the bars.

I say just get rid of trucks and then we don't have to worry about all of this side curtain airbag junk and window sills having to be so freaking high. :bigthumb::wavey:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info