did you know there were 2wd jeep wranglers?

Well i wanted a 4 door wrangler with a manual but most of them that i found on Ebay, which i am not afraid of, were rwd. I was like WTF, why would you want a RWD jeep, but they were in either florida, texas or cali, where they don't really need the offroad ability, but want the open air experience. Thats when i switched to looking for an FJ

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Well i wanted a 4 door wrangler with a manual but most of them that i found on Ebay, which i am not afraid of, were rwd. I was like WTF, why would you want a RWD jeep, but they were in either florida, texas or cali, where they don't really need the offroad ability, but want the open air experience. Thats when i switched to looking for an FJ

PM Me what you're lookin to spend... I've got an 08 4-door rubicon 6 speed with 28,xxx miles. I can find others...

There's a ton of them out there. I think it's fuckin stupid, but... to each their own. The jeep Cherokee XJ and grand cherokee ZJ and WJ models have had some 2x4's in the mix since the mid 90's... try selling one of those... lol.

Yeah my mom is looking for a Grand Cherokee diesel, and the majority of the ones that she has found were all 2wd. And the sad thing is, she almost bought one, until she tried to drive it in an inch of snow..."It's a Jeep, It should go any where" Ten minutes later...."I'll have to wait till tomorrow to take it back, i can't get out of the drive way"...they are pointless

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info