My Viper is one of a kind

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
video is him being funny saying that "This is my viper, its one of a kind", and then they start driving around and he is going "Except that one... and that one, and that one is like mine, and so are those 2 over there" I assume it is some kind of meet or club, but that is a HELL of alot of Vipers in one place at one time.

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
:drool::nutz: I'm not sure what I would do if I walked into that garage.

I've I had the money I think I would take a viper over a vette. Just always had a thing for them.

Speaking of vipers I got passed by one last week Wednesday going to pool. Thing sounds orgasmic but made me laugh seeing temp plates on it.

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
Screw the vipers, imagine the costs to register all of those or the paper work for them. Walk into secretary of state with a breifcase full of papers so you can get new stickers.

Or how much he pays for all those parking spots in what I assume is an apartment/condo complex.

I don't think those are all his, seems like it was a private viper meet/gathering for a weekend.

BillyBru

FoodHead
Apr 29, 2008
:drool::nutz: I'm not sure what I would do if I walked into that garage.

ijimp.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info