Filthiest car I've seen in a while

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Holy crap. I mean, the film industry could use this as a model for post-apocalyptic movies. It's not that it's just dirty. That shit has been caked on there for years. I don't think the photo does it justice.

IMG_0078.jpg

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
holy crap.

my dads most recent company car was in his possession for just over 2 years. he NEVER washed it. "its not mine to wash...." was his responce when people asked him why he didnt wash it. LOL. and it didnt look as bad as that car. my guess would be that car has NEVER been washed. ever. lol

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
holy crap.

my dads most recent company car was in his possession for just over 2 years. he NEVER washed it. "its not mine to wash...." was his responce when people asked him why he didnt wash it. LOL. and it didnt look as bad as that car. my guess would be that car has NEVER been washed. ever. lol

yeah my dad has a company car also- never been washed by anything except for rain- well and when some kid drove into him head on- i bet it got washed after that for the body work. but sits outside year round and never gets touched. but is 1000x cleaner than the lancer in this thread...

although the interior of my dads impala looks like it has 340k miles...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info