I just watched this car move the fuck out on passtime. Stock looking fox 8.7

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I LOVE sleepers, appearing stock, sounding not like an 8 sec car, and just straight moving the fuck out. I still think that black one that runs 8's on 17's is cooler. I swing HARD off that car. Sooooo perfect in ever single way.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
fox-body-getting-it-o.gif

i gaurentee there is a cage in that car.

why do you tihnk the windows are tinted? im sure its tucked very tight and covered. he would not be able to run on that show or at a track multiple times doing 8.XX without a cage. and i know that show follows NHRA rules which would require at cage at that trap. should have a chute as well at 165.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL

why do you tihnk the windows are tinted? im sure its tucked very tight and covered. he would not be able to run on that show or at a track multiple times doing 8.XX without a cage. and i know that show follows NHRA rules which would require at cage at that trap. should have a chute as well at 165.

He shows a vid of the interior of the car... no cage. :dunno:

Junk86

I'm here now.
Apr 8, 2009

I know the guy over on yellow bullet. He does NOT have a cage. The car has been 8.40's.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info