You know how I know I'm gay?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I'm driving a 2011 Charger rental right now and actually like it. No really, it's not a bad car. It has a giant ass 9" display in the middle of the console that looks like someone would have put their aftermarket but the system is great. Stock iPod integration, bluetooth, keyless start, keyless go, etc.

The new Pentastar 3.6 is an odd motor. There's no mid-range power and not much low end power either. When I say no mid-range power I mean if you're already moving and want to accelerate at all, it will need to downshift and even still really doesn't do anything unless you give it some serious throttle. But it moves once it gets the revs up. It's weird. If you're on the highway and put the pedal to the floor it feels like a 300hp car but if you drive it like you normally would, it feels like a 150hp car. In other words, those 293 horse are merely there for advertisement purposes. The engine sounds like shit too.

But overall it's not a bad car. I'm in LA and I've been getting stopped left and right with people asking me about it which strikes me as odd, especially being that I'm in LA where exotic cars abound.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info