motorcycle drives under a combine?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
yeah its like that so it can cruise over corn crops...

sprayer_at_farm_large.JPG

combine

01-Grain%20Combine.jpg

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
so THATS what those things are...
a few years back I came up behind one on randall.
was in my little shitty civic...and it was quite a bit bigger than the one in the video. I was driving behind it, SO tempted to just go under it (for whatever reason)... Then, thankfully- common sense kicked in and I realized how many things could go wrong in that situation :rofl:
But I think back on it and wonder how I had nearly convinced myself into potentially winning a Darwin Award. :roflpicard:

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
:rofl: not sure how i feel about this post...
Wasn't too bad and as long as you are Mormon then you don't have to fear the wrath of jesus!
:werd:

yeah i wouldnt get a bike. id hurt myself.
I got a Harley. It's slow and damn near impossible to do something too stupid on. If I got a gixxer or something I'd probably not fare to well.:hsugh:

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
I'd so be tempted to do the same thing on my bike and I'm lower...... I sure hope I never end up behind one. I want me a motobike/dirt bike to play in the mud and do tricks.......gah I need to get this thought out of my head along with wanting to pick up a cheap crotch rocket to stunt on.

Don't those sprayers have adjustable suspensions? I swear I've seen them around where I live that height and lower-like truck level. I live around a lot of fields!

Yes most of them do, but they are alot easier to spray with if they are lowered like that. You only really raise them up to spray corn with fungicide with drop nozzles. Spraying is all that one is used for, seems like an extravagant machine, but when you have 5000 acres to cover 3-5 times per season, 120' booms are short.

I spent a whole summer in one of those spraying green beans and cucumbers in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Ohio.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info