Performance Parts Expo

itsmekippy

Sep 6, 2010
hey all, just wanted to let you guy(and girls) know that the 4th annual race and performance expo is coming to pheasant run resort this february 26th and 27th. Its basically a big expo of performance part company's like Magnaflow, Lunati, Crane Cams, Wilwood Brakes, etc. Special guest Rick Moroso, owner of Moroso Performance products will be there. i went to the first one where Vic edelbrach was there giving autographs, so you never know whos gonna show up. Again, its at Pheasant Run Resort, 4051 East main street, St.Charles IL, 60174. Hours are Sat, 8-5 pm and sun, 9-4 pm. Admission is only $10. Heres the site http://www.raceperformanceexpo.com/. hope to see you there!

skeezer

TCG Elite Member
Jan 3, 2008
Luke's Beef
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=310556

This is a quote from Drag Expo organizers Todd & Laurie Silvey.

Quote:"First of all, the world drag expo will not take place this year and here is why. Our contract with the building expired after last year's show, and even in this economy, it was going to be a huge hike in price to continue there, and we wanted to lower the pricing to more reasonable levels for the way the economy is at this point. An agreement could not be worked out to anybody's satisfaction, So, no there will not be a world drag expo. We have not joined forces with anybody, all other shows are on their own and done by other people - enjoy them as you want to."

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Went to the performance expo last year and it was pretty lame. The vendors had a shitty attitude and weren't very helpful at all. My dad was looking for advice from the Edelbrock guys and dude pretty much pointed at a catalog and read the description. Yeah, I could do that too.

At the QA1 booth where I was looking to spend money, there were no parts in stock and there were no discounts. You'd think they'd be able to stock and unload some F-Body suspension parts at an expo like this, or at least offer a show special.

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
Went to the performance expo last year and it was pretty lame. The vendors had a shitty attitude and weren't very helpful at all. My dad was looking for advice from the Edelbrock guys and dude pretty much pointed at a catalog and read the description. Yeah, I could do that too.

At the QA1 booth where I was looking to spend money, there were no parts in stock and there were no discounts. You'd think they'd be able to stock and unload some F-Body suspension parts at an expo like this, or at least offer a show special.

Really? You think that they would be all over your questions to get your business! Thats lame.

And no special offers at a vendor booth?? Thats totally lame. I was debating on going and now I dont know if I really want to now especially if there is nothing like that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info