J-yard run on Sat

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Going to brave the wet/damp/cold on Saturday morning for some nick-nacks I need for the ranger.

If you want me to keep an eye out for anything, Send me a private message with a cell # So I can call/text with price/availability when I'm at the yard pulling what I'm after.

Or if anyone wants to come with and ride along, I'm going from Warrenville to Aurora You Pull It and City Auto wreckers at about 9am. I'm bringing the truck so I can bring back over-sized parts if anyone needs a hood etc...

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
wwf-program-junkyard-dog-2.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Yard run was not the best, both yards selection kinda sucked...

Firemandan: Nothing LS powered at either yard :(

Runtz: There was a mid 90's green wrangler in pretty good shape, as well as a silver 96+ Civic coupe at Aurora You Pull it. *May be more 96+ Civics, I just casually looked through that section*

Tons and TONS of panthers

A B18 swapped AUTOMATIC 95 civic sedan was there also... bit of an odd find.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Any 3800's that looked like they just arrived?

City auto had a GTX that didn't look to torn apart, but it had Grand Am GT wheels on it which worried me...

I didn't go through the GM car 'area' while at You-Pull it. They have been fairly good about having 10 or more 97+ Grand Prix (Half are usually fire victims though)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info