Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110648064588#v4-36

!CDums,Q!2k~$(KGrHqIOKokE0fS6R!e2BNPiyPEhEQ~~_12.JPG

!CDumuJQBWk~$(KGrHqYOKkQE0ZCMWsf5BNPiyVn)BQ~~_12.JPG

!CDumtegBGk~$(KGrHqMOKj0EzlMlwGjYBNPiyTBVM!~~_12.JPG

:bowrofl:

This awesome european style exotic is the only car like this you will find under the million dollar mark. A 2002 mercury cougar with a reliable V6 motor and automatic transmission, and if you hit the "Buy it Now" you will get a 12,000 mile, 12 month warrantee which covers the drivetrain and any custom parts put onto this cougar. I have installed the nicest body kit I have ever found onto this car, and one can only imagine the positive attention this thing brings. The car has such a presence when you just walk up to it, it takes your breath away. Even if someone does not know what kind of car it is they know it is EXPENSIVE! Some options on this car are Dual Angle eye HID halo headlights, LED tail lights, genuine DOT glass, Power windows and mirrors. Dual aluminum gas doors ( only one side is the gas filler) 20 inch staggered wheels. The interior is in progress but very close to being ready for upholstery. I am planning to go red, with white two tone leather but that can go any direction at this point. Please call 407-953-7098 (ask for Mark) or email [email protected] with any questions. Please enjoy these pictures but keep in mind I do not want to waste my time or yours, So if you can not afford this fun toy then please do not call me. This car pictured below is the actual car I am selling, You are welcome to come see in person with an appointment.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info