So it did not take very long

BLUBYU2

Sep 23, 2010
Bartlett, IL
Since I sold the GP back in October I tried to promise I would not do anything for a while.

43a34155-b861-3133.jpg

43a34155-b87e-307f.jpg

Six speed 5k miles unmolested

Let the money spending begin.

Thanks guys. Just trying to decide if I should do a few things to it or leave it alone since it is probably worth more stock. I don't think I will keep it forever since I have a compulsion to buy cars every couple of years but we will see.

Here is my list so far
Mgw shifter and knob
New lid
Corsa cat back
Tinted all around
Hids like the GP
Umi bolt ins

The cd changer magazine is still in the plastic bag so I don't think I want to get crazy.

What else do u guys recommend?

:riski: I'd say either leave it stock or what ever mods you do make, keep them simple and keep the original parts so it's easy to return back to stock and/or if/when you sell it sell everything with the car and the next owner has the option to turn it back to complete stock.

For sure. All original parts will be saved to be able to go back on. That is why I don't think I can get real crazy. They had a black 00 there when I bought mine but it was already sold to a guy in elk grove. I would have modded the shit out of that one. I guess the same guy owned both cars and lost storage for them. The other car had 4k miles on it for the same price as mine.

CrunkMaro

DurkaDurkaTerrorist
Jun 17, 2010
cars like that were still going for 30k last time i looked.

i can't see fucking with anything on it.

don't you want to just lick the wheels?
maybe just a little?

i hate collector cars...i'm usually the guy that says "i'd rather have a car i can drive"

but i would let that thing sit and not move just so i can stare at it...

and just bring girls over and be like "yeah...lookit that..."

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info