One of the nicest garages Ive ever seen *PICS*

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
Well I've been asked a lot from members to see the inside of the garage. It's nothing extremely fancy inside, just big and clean. That's what I was going for. Here's a good bit of the vehicles. A few are missing that I keep at my shop......

Underground Racing TTG that I ran at the Texas Mile back in Oct. 09. Went 241.7mph in it. I LOVE this car...

garagepics-07.jpg

94 Supra. Single 67mm, AEM, etc. Very clean and good running car...

garagepics-09.jpg

garagepics-13.jpg

I know, I have too many blue/white Vipers!...

garagepics-12.jpg

garagepics-14.jpg

garagepics-18.jpg

Building lifted trucks is my primary business...

garagepics-22.jpg

Can never have too much concrete!....

garagepics-24.jpg

garagepics-25.jpg

garagepics-29.jpg

garagepics-31.jpg

garagepics-33.jpg

This bably is a 93 w/ only 1,500 miles....

garagepics-34.jpg

Supercharged C6Z...

garagepics-35.jpg

garagepics-37.jpg

The wife's daily driver. She has to represent too!....

garagepics-42.jpg

garagepics-45.jpg

Even though the 93 Gen I only has 1,500 miles, she's still got all the goodies. Probably the cleanest, yet modded Gen I out there...

garagepics-02.jpg

garagepics-05.jpg

Kyle

Thanks guys. That's all I wanted...clean, simple inside, and bright. There is a fully furnished 2,800 sq. ft. guest house above the garage as well. The garage was built first (of course!) and that's where we lived while the house was being built. If it weren't for the wife, that's where I'd still be living!

Maintenance on the concrete is nothing. I've done tons of donuts, etc. and the marks simply go away after a little bit of rain. It's also a great place for RC car races!

Can't remember the actual name/brand on the floor coating. It is an industrial coating. I had them do the garage and my shop at the same time. The coating is doing great at the shop and we use it (have a few lifts, work on vehicles, drive forklifts on it, etc, so it gets used).

I wanted a place for my 2 boys (7 and 3) to be able to not feel confined. We have 10 acres w/ 2 ponds on it in a nice subdivision. Everyone has their space here. 90 acre subdivision total w/ only 12 homes in it....and it's fully developed! They can fish, ride their 4wheelers, run around naked for all I care (this IS Tennessee!).

Thanks again for all the compliments, they are appreciated.

P.S. Not here to plug my business, but since you asked...I started it when we lived in a small, humble 1,200 sq. ft home (same house we bought right after getting married). Started the business in a 2 car garage behind my house. Patented some suspension components I had designed and it blew up from there. 6.5yrs later, here I am. Have a beautiful home, big garage full of toys, and love what I do for a living. Have 2 large commercial buildings. We manufacture, have over 1,000 distributors across the U.S. and Canada, and have become one of the largest distributors of lifted truck products in the country. It's been a crazy 6.5yrs building the business. I haven't had anything given to me, so I can appreciate anyone who works hard to get to where they are. I'm happy to be able to provide a good living for my family and have fun in the process. Been asked by a magazine (Heavy Hitters) to do a full story, so you might be able to read more about it soon.

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
:rofl: :fawk: well nobody saw these pics son

Thanks again for everyone's compliments on the other thread...found here (http://www.luxury4play.com/garage/53609-finally-got-around-some-garage-pics.html). I appreciate it very much. I'm amazed that thread has that many replies! I've been asked by tons of forum members thru PMs and such, what the guest house above the garage looks like. I've never really taken any pics of it. My wife wanted to go to the guest house the other day to get a few things done, so I went over w/ her to snag a few pics....and watch some football. I have to say, if I were single, the garage and this guess house above it is all I'd ever need or want. The main house is what my wife has always wanted, so I did that for her. Anyway, this is what the guess house above the garage looks like. I'll post it here since it's easier than sending all these pics thru PMs to various members. I feel like a realtor here....

IMG_2165.JPG

IMG_2166.JPG

IMG_2167.JPG

IMG_2188.JPG

The white door is the entrance door after you come up the steps from the garage below...

IMG_2168.JPG

IMG_2189.JPG

Hall going into master bedroom..

IMG_2169.JPG

Master bedroom...

IMG_2171.JPG

IMG_2183.JPG

Sitting area in master bedroom...

IMG_2172.JPG

IMG_2185.JPG

IMG_2173.JPG

IMG_2174.JPG

IMG_2175.JPG

IMG_2176.JPG

Office area in one of the dormers...

IMG_2178.JPG

This is looking beyond the master bedroom to other rooms/offices further down...

IMG_2187.JPG

This is taken from the other end. There is a mechanical room that separates the living area from the office area. The reason I put in an office area w/ a couple different rooms is if my wife ever wanted to start any of the several little "home" businesses she's always talked about....selling stuff on ebay, wedding planning, etc, etc, etc! It has it's own set of stairs on the other end, so it's all separate.

IMG_2184.JPG

View looking out to the main house from the center dormer of the guest house....it's winter, so the grass looks dead...

IMG_2179.JPG

View of a couple ponds on the property...from the same dormer, but in the other direction...

IMG_2180.JPG

Kyle

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info