Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
Ill give u 1k for the roller

27546_124706637551088_8123_n.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
So I've been keeping my eye out for a stock complete 4.6l shortblock with lower miles. Do you guys have any good leads on any or know of good places to look?
I'm checking CL everyday....

TIA

Why does low miles matter honestly?

You can pickup a shortblock from an Ex-Cab/Interceptor for like $200 from You-Pull it (Or a longblock for $350) and then have it rebuilt by a shop if you are worried about it burning oil for whoever you are going to sell it too, or if you are going to keep it.

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
Why does low miles matter honestly?

You can pickup a shortblock from an Ex-Cab/Interceptor for like $200 from You-Pull it (Or a longblock for $350) and then have it rebuilt by a shop if you are worried about it burning oil for whoever you are going to sell it too, or if you are going to keep it.

I'm most likely going to hold onto it and DD it. And it'll cost more to have a higher mileage SB rebuilt than just buying a lower mileage SB in the first place.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I'm most likely going to hold onto it and DD it. And it'll cost more to have a higher mileage SB rebuilt than just buying a lower mileage SB in the first place.

basic rebuild can be done for like $700 top to bottom including parts by a machine shop.... $300 for a Interceptor motor.... $1000 for a brand new motor

how much is a low mileage motor going to set you back?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info