Byron becoming NHRA certified.....

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
This would suck. I don't think I'd be able to run the Mustang as is :(

I don't think half the people here will be able to run:rofl: but we'll see how strict they are.

Anywas from my friend's fb
Not a rumor. Talked to bj for 40 min yesterday about it. Makes sense for the track. Should be a good thing for them. Should pull some rt66 guys and show them how a track should be run.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Will be devastation to him. His wife does not work as she has her hands full taking care of their 320197 kids that are too young to work as gravel yet. And he is of that age where he will have a hard time finding some one to hire him. Not to many jobs for untrained rocks anymore. I wish him the best.

hahahahahahahaha you so crazy Pratt. :hsughlol:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
What exactly is the pro side of this for Byron? There will be less cash for them to count because they're alienating a good amount of racers?

On the contrary. It'll bring more cars because they'll host actual NHRA events. Being sanctioned by an official body will probably also help them fight the locals that you might remember trying to shut them down last year.

It's inevitable really. Probably time to sack up fellaz.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I would bet they would take the avenue GLD did with tech. Instead of turning racers away they "educated" them as to what they needed. I heard people running all year there with out the proper safety equipment. Their attendance is already down. They do not want to chase anyone off. I am sure things like points races and such are what they hope to get more attendance with.

There may be things like cheaper insurance that are also attractive to them.

It is to early to freak out. I would hang and see how things play out. If you run a ET you should think of getting legal anyways.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info