does it come with a stick shift? its not a real muscle car.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
touche. id say in a car like yours tho- or osmething that does everything well... a stick would be more "fun"

but in a car like my gtp- that gets out handled by my suburban, can't stop for shit- and goes forward and barely straight at that- automatic just makes it easy and plenty fun.

I disagree. I wish my Lexus was stick. unfortunately, stick is a dying breed. High performance cars are starting to not even offer it as an option, now that the clutchless transmissions are getting so good.

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
touche. id say in a car like yours tho- or osmething that does everything well... a stick would be more "fun"

but in a car like my gtp- that gets out handled by my suburban, can't stop for shit- and goes forward and barely straight at that- automatic just makes it easy and plenty fun.

Eh I was between the Maxima and the GTP and I chose the Maxima because of the stick shift. Driving either with an automatic stock for stock just felt like driving a buick. Bought my manual Maxima and it has been a blast for the last 6 years.

300zx TT is also manual, turbos are small enough to keep them spooled throughout the powerband. If I ever wanted to build a drag monster though it would have an auto so I could so stuff like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3W_4_x86g4

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info