So I am rebuilding this Jeep SRT8 *ALL DONE B/C I'M THE SHIT*

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Just wondering if any one would be interested if I posted up pictures of the 07 Jeep SRT8 that I will be fixing very soon. It hit a wall on 294 and it really messed up to the point that I am pulling the engine, dash, cradle, weld in a new frame rail, core support and all sorts of stuff. Oh yeah it was dropped off by tow truck with three wheels attached to the Jeep lol. the Fourth was in the back of the Jeep. If it is worth my time to you all I will post a shit load of pics along the way.

Last edited:

smug

TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Yes we are a State Farm Service First shop and no the owner does not want to sell lol. I just removed the dash, front seats, complete drivetrain / front suspension. All before afternoon break lol! Just got to figure out how to transfer the Jeep from the lift to the frame rack now.

smug

TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
1-7-11

This is what it looked like after I took some of it apart the other week. Removed radiator, AC stuff, cut the core support off with sawsall.
IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

Broke the power steering pump off and the battery exploded everywhere leaving acid stains
IMG_0894.jpg

Bad buckle in frame rail
IMG_0892.jpg

What is left of the suspension
IMG_0891.jpg

Wheel went into the cowl / A pillar
IMG_0890.jpg

Bent engine cradle and stuff
IMG_0896.jpg

Air Bags
IMG_0889.jpg

Dash removed. Front seat and carpet are also gone because of the welding I have to do
IMG_0897.jpg

Pushed it to the lift
IMG_0899.jpg

Drivetrain removed in 2 hours lol
IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

6.1 Hemi:jg:
IMG_0902.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info