What are your 2011 Car or bike goals and plans?

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
It's about that time of year where everyone starts to get the itch to get their rides back on the road. After this weekend most people become less burdened with money, may have recieved car related gifts, and tax returns are coming up soon. I know I catch myself drooling over all the shiny new parts a little too often!

So what's your deal this next year?

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Im going to try and stay a bit conservative with my mod budget this next season. The truck is going to get some adjustable lower control arms for the rear, trying out an edelbrock pro flo xt manifold, another kirkey seat, and some more weight rediction. I might try putting a 2 step on the truck to get more consistent launches. More or less trying to optimize my current combination.

My goal is to keep the truck cam only, and push the record I set in fall even lower. On the limited mods I listed, I would be happy with some passes in the 12.11x range.

If I had some big bucks id put in another converter, different intake manifold, and a set of light weight wheels. Id have no doubt the truck would crack off some 11s in that case. Thats about $4500 im not willing to spend though.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Get my blue car into the 10's now that it's properly put together, and completely re-gasket, clean up, pretty much overhaul the red car so it's a suuuuper clean DD. Lots of stuff i've ignored for almost 2 years is starting to catch up to it :ugh:

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
Run 9's on the bike. Gotta do a few maintenance things. Probably new swing arm mostlikley shorter) new handle bars, seat, clutch. Been reading there are a few areas on the bike I gotta strengthen. Put rear suspension on the bike. Most importantly get full leathers.

Car get it in tip top running shape and if money permits, Ls swap with t56. Put a hitch on and get a trailer for the bike.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
A few secret mods/maintance on the vette. Maybe something for the GTP. Maybe selling the GTP for a 04+. IDK.

I just want snow right now, I can careless about what I want todo with my cars in the spring.

fucking :werd:

Drive the G8 more than 1,300 miles in a year. And maybe some go-fast parts too...

hahah ill help you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info