Lethal's Whipple-charged 2011 5.0 Mustang GT @ the track *VIDEO*

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
The car has a stock motor, 100% stock suspension, stock exhaust manifolds and the stock 6 speed manual. The mods are: 2.9L Whipple supercharger, Whipple 123mm Intake, L&M 66mm throttle body, Lethal Performance 3" Offroad X-pipe, DSS driveshaft, Mcleod RXT clutch, SCT X3, Bogart drag wheels and of course the driver mod UPR Products Jeremy Martorella and tuner Jon Lund of Lund Racing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYX_0YjvGS0

now THAT would be fun :bowdown:

1fastGTP

Dec 11, 2010
:rofl:

The car shits on the M3 in every performance aspect for half the price, yet you complain about a gear ratio?

:gmowner:

You are correct.

Ford hit a home run with this engine combo. This latest mod motor is finally living up to "5.0" name. I like all aspects of the car except for the chinese transmission rated at "360 ft lbs of torque". Put a T56 in it with the 26 spline input shaft of the Viper and the Syncros of the Vette and you would have one kick ass driveline. Sounds like you are a ford guy so I am sure you have been on some of the ford forums where guys are complaining of the trannies when power shifting.

As far as the M3 goes I would not have one shoved up my ass. I have the right to complain about the gear ratio just as you have the right to complain about dislikes of vehicle platforms.

Thank you again Mr. Internet hardass. :) Have a nice day.

1fastGTP

Dec 11, 2010
Huh? I despise ford, but that car deserves every little bit of respect that it gets. That's insane. Who are you?

We have talked a time or two on club gp. Nobody that you would know. However everyone knows who you are. You are are more popular in the 3800 world then anyone else I know. Back on topic:

There are things I do not like about ford as well which is why I decided it was time to get into GM world. Came across my latest project for the right price and going to see what we can get of it in the spring.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
lol ok Brian, lets see an introduction thread. Make sure you title it with who you really are BRIAN. BTW, now that i have proof of what you've said and done over here, the Admin over at your 3800pro will have them as soon as he logs in. Hopefully he see's your childish actions you've taken and he'll take care of you. Have a nice day buddy!

1fastGTP

Dec 11, 2010
lol ok Brian, lets see an introduction thread. Make sure you title it with who you really are BRIAN. BTW, now that i have proof of what you've said and done over here, the Admin over at your 3800pro will have them as soon as he logs in. Hopefully he see's your childish actions you've taken and he'll take care of you. Have a nice day buddy!

Who the fuck is Brian??

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Great theory, i know you put a lot of thought into it, but i'm 100% sure he's from the other forum and came here only to troll me. He's mad i proved him wrong in a thread full of his little nutswingers. Now they all think he's an idiot, but seriously riski, GREAT theory. You were almost there, just not quite.

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
THISGONBGUD.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info