I Hate Red Light Cameras

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
They got me.
rsz_1redlightticket.jpg

but I think I'm going to contest it. It was pouring rain and I hit the brakes when I saw it go yellow but my non-abs braked neon and the deep ruts filled with water made the car just lock up and slide when I hit the brakes. So I sped back up to try to make it through the intersection since I knew I would just slide right through it. We'll see...

There's a video and it's just down-pouring when this was happening.

:fu:

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
:( sorry angus, that red light camera at that stoplight is a PITA, cause if you start from a green down by the tracks, sometimes you can make it through the light and other times it changes when you are like 10 feet away

x2 on dont bother contesting as they'll just claim too fast for conditions

We get more red-light camera tickets for our loaners from that intersection than any other... seems the yellow is a tad quick!

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
I don't know, I spoke with the commander of the Geneva Police department and explained to him and he looked it over. He said I have a good case but he cannot change anything and the only way to is to request a hearing...

I'm very familiar with local jurisdiction hearings as I represent clients at them about every-other week. Only slight problem is if I lose, it's only an additional $25 "administrative fee"... bs.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I've been caught too, I too hate these stupid things. I want to get a yellow light, get rear ended by a huge truck (i'm a super hero, surviving it would be a breeze) and sew the city/state because i was forced to stop because of their silent witness.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info