Turbo Mustangs, Supra's , Turbo LS1 & More *VIDEO*

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Jul 27, 2009
your numbers are a little off.
it said 546 rwhp...and I dont see a 546 rwhp camaro hanging with a TT Cobra that probably makes 100-200 more rwhp

I thought it said 585.... either way the car was either spinnning..... not in the throttle.... or something was up because when i had the gto close to that power it would hit like a bitch from a roll and people would know it..... the camaro hits harder to

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
I thought it said 585.... either way the car was either spinnning..... not in the throttle.... or something was up because when i had the gto close to that power it would hit like a bitch from a roll and people would know it..... the camaro hits harder to

power delivery tends to come on differently with different boost applications
its not like you were sitting in the car, you cant really tell how hard the car was pulling

edit: you can tell in the race with the older GT that he likely spun off the line some..but the race with the TT Cobra seemed to get off with no complications

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Jul 27, 2009
power delivery tends to come on differently with different boost applications
its not like you were sitting in the car, you cant really tell how hard the car was pulling

true but that look slow as hell.... ive made videos racing and they moved faster.....

also turbo camaro on stock block and internals total fail. They also did a dig with that low boost 96 ish mustang and it got killed there to for some reason so basically it doesnt make power at a dig or from a medium roll.... lol ugh

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info