Would you believe this started out as a 96 honda civic?

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Hoe-Leee-Crap, It hurts my eyes...

1996civicex.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Full...224336920QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item150224336920

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.
That sure is alot of hate for what is at least a fairly well done car. I'm not a fan of the color, wheels, side skirts or carbon fiber difusers (or whatever you want to call those things on the front) but otherwise the car really looks pretty decent. Well tweed interior is pretty retarded too, so I'm basically just talking from the standpoint of the body work. Regardless, this is actually a decent car that isn't too outlandish compared to alot of the nasty shit that people do.

Give credit where credit is due, don't hate just because it's a Honda.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
That sure is alot of hate for what is at least a fairly well done car. I'm not a fan of the color, wheels, side skirts or carbon fiber difusers (or whatever you want to call those things on the front) but otherwise the car really looks pretty decent. Well tweed interior is pretty retarded too, so I'm basically just talking from the standpoint of the body work. Regardless, this is actually a decent car that isn't too outlandish compared to alot of the nasty shit that people do.

Give credit where credit is due, don't hate just because it's a Honda.

I own a swapped honda civic hatch, I'm hating on it because he probably put 10-15K into the work done on the car, which could have bought him a mid 90's M3....

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Same could be said about any car with a ton of body work...

not to this degree

Many civics do generation swaps (92-95 front ends on 96-00 civics), but civics are common and parts are cheap.

new model BMW Headlights are not, neither are custom hoods and fenders or bling paint jobs.

the ONLY converted honda I've seen that I like is the Delsol with the S2000 front and rear conversions.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info