Quantum Falda Elites (Knock off GSD3's)

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
I have Pace Car Torque Stars with the 225 50 16 Blizzacks (which are on car now) and I have Polished Aluminum Torque Stars with 245 50 16 Nittos (which will be replaced soon with GSD3's or the knock-offs)

yes he did the inside of the rim. We will let Kevin chime in for the pricing.

Explain, what are the knock offs. I'm in need of new tires for the summer and those were the tires I wanted

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Explain, what are the knock offs. I'm in need of new tires for the summer and those were the tires I wanted

There called quantum falda elites, and are sold by NTB. I cant find any information on them really besides a German website. A few people that work at tire places have told me about them. They are dirt cheap.

I cant get any real solid information about these tires, I want to know if they just look like GSD3's or they can actually meet the performance.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
im going off price and which one of the two is highly regarded as a high end tire, theres gotta be something to that theory.

Yes there is always this "you get what you pay for" thats why I would like to know some real information. Could the GSD3's be ~100 more a tire, just because they said Goodyear? There are alot of products that have HUGE markups.

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
dunno, of all the tires ive owned on my cars, none compare to the gsd3, i had another set of good years before these, and they sucked compared, had 2 kinds of high end bridgestones on my Z, those cant compare either, they would break lose on that car. these tires rarely break lose for me. they stick pretty well even in the rain considering they are on a rwd car

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
ive yet to hear anyone say anything bad about the gsd3's. once they are warm, they are about as close to a DR you can get next to the bfg's kdw's i belive they are

That is why im interested in them. DR like traction on a street tire that will last a hell of alot longer than a DR. But spending ~$160 a tire is alot.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info