My ebay finds for today. Good shit inside...

32vMonte

Car is broke
Dec 3, 2008

The shop that lambo doored camaro came from is right outside my neighborhood. When he first got it it was that dark blue factory color with chrome z06 wheels. It had lime green flames. The car was super nice when ti was just like that.

It had the nitrous and cam and a stall or w/e he said it was scary fast when I talked to him lol.

His "shop" does tint and lambo doors and shit, had him switch the tint out on the gto's front windows and they got the shit that takes the glue off all over my doors and the suede insert part on the door came off. First thing they said was it was already like that :fu:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
fucking awwsome.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/2518707650.html

Selling my baby, This car has alot of history and dedication put into it to get it where it sits now. I am going to post a few photos and then the link to my photobucket with over 100 photos to be viewed with more interior, inside trunk, underside, exhaust, frame work and more. Can also get specialty request photos taken if needed. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v631/CheatedByLove/1950%20Chevy%20Fleetline/

1950 Chevrolet Fleetline, chopped, nosed, decked, shaved, striped & more.

I have all of the history on this car down to the day it was bought bone stock. I have photo documentation of the chop, mods, drivetrain swap, all sheetmetal work and so on. I also have a huge overstuffed folder with every single receipt from day one of the build on this car that will go with it, over $15,000 in receipts and the details I will include should give you a quick idea.

I did not & cannot take credit for the amazing amount of bodywork & majority of the custom touches that are found on this car, but I did do the drivetrain swap, wiring & fuel system to put this car on the road to be a full time driver that is roadworthy in all conditions. Car gets about 20mpg locally & upper 20's on the highway. Great cruiser that aside from the fuel pump humming you cant even tell is running until you give it some throttle.

-Chassis Engineering Mustang II crossmember setup with SBC engine mounts, tubular upper & lower control arms. Front disc brakes with 11" rotors (all new brake system)
-Chassis Engineering open rear axle/leaf conversion kit
-Flaming River polished manual steering rack
-Corvette dual chrome master cylinder & 8" power booster
-New Autometer GS electric gauges
-New Dirty Dingo Motorsports Hotrod SBC to LS adjustable motor mount kit
-New Walbro 255 inline fuel pump
-New Aeroquip -6 pushluck hose
-Big end transmission cooler
-New Earls, Redhorse & Aeroquip -6AN anodized fittings all through the fuel system
-EZ Wiring 21 circuit harness
-New SPAL 3200cfm S-Blade electric puller fan
-New Speedway Motors high mount LS alternator mount
-New 850CCA battery
-New Big End polished coolant overflow tank
-New Speedway Motors aluminum radiator modified by Hotrod Chassis & Cycle
-New Lokar 23" Nostalgia Shifter
-New door & trunk weatherstripping (not installed)
-New OEM factory lacquer painted steel skirts
-Firestone radial wide whites
-Car will come with all (4) spider caps and hardware but I currently have the rear two removed for skirt clearance.

-Engine is a fuel injected 81k mile Vortec LS 5.3 from a 2003 Silverado dressed with an LS1 intake, fuel rails, injectors, oil pan, windage tray, oil pump pickup & dipstick/filler tube installed with GM gaskets throughout. Brand new Bosch 02 sensors, starter, alternator, waterpump, thermostat & housing, harmonic balancer & all gaskets. Billet LS-X ERG blockoff plate. Transmission is the matched 81k mile 4l60e partner from the Silverado. The harness is the factory harness which has been professionally modified. The A/C, EGR & rear 02 sensors have been deleted from the harness. Throttle is Fly By Wire which is very nice.

-Driveshaft was just professionally shortened, balanced, new front and rear u-joints and rear pinion yoke.
-All new manifold back mandrel bent 2.5" exhaust W/ Smithy mufflers & megaphone exhaust tips
-16 gallon poly gas tank with new sender which is all framed in with 1" steel tube frame with factory style hangers.

The body is EXTREMELY clean with the only filler being where the rear quarter panels were graphed onto the factory quarter panel tops. The top has been chopped 5" and uses real glass for the windows all around, all regulators & vent windows do function. 55 Desoto grille with extra teeth, hood has been extended almost a foot in length. 55 Plymouth quarter panels & taillights. 1954 Chevrolet bumpers, Olds one piece windshield, 1959 Chevrolet Biscayne Steering Column, & modified 1950 Ford Shoebox gauge cluster graphed into the factory dash with functioning gauges using GM senders.

The rear suspension consists of the C.E. rear leaf conversion kit, 1979 Camaro rear axle, C-notched frame, dearched leaves, 3" blocks & lowering shocks. Rides rough but still has suspension travel. The underside of the car is factory undercoated and has preserved the car in excellent shape, the front floors & transmission tunnel have been replaced with all new sheetmetal, it is all oem spec sheetmetal due to having a SBC/TH350 in it prior to my current drivetrain so it was re-worked for clearance.

For anyone wondering or looking to go this route, you could have a full airbag system install on this car in a day if you had the equipment, rear end needs bag mounts installed and plates on the control arms and youre done.

The car needs interior finishing such as door panels, kick panels, headliner and seats recovered, the body really only needs the rear quarter panels sanded down and the body is ready for paint. Its at the point where you can still do some minor work and make it your own. I have every single interior trim pieces for the door panels, window trims and such but they are unchopped but are in mint shape.

I know I am not remembering or listing everything at the moment, but will inform/update as I remember or run across other items, parts or details.

This was a H.A.M.B. Chop car a few years back with full documented step by step thread that can be found here:
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/s...?t=77976&pp=20

Looking for 14,000 or I will trade? Looking for shoebox Ford or Model A or T?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
:wackit:

2001 SW Z06 68K miles. Only the last 8K have been boosted..
A&A Kit
MTI X1 Cam
Headers
Borla
SPA Gauge
CCW Street Classics
ACP Rear bumper cover
Halltech Tunnel Ram
Tex OZ700 Clutch.. 7K street miles
BAER Rotors
Stainless Brake Lines
Dual heated seats
HID low beams
Rear Euro Taillights
Z06 divider
C6Z shifter and shocks
iPod hookup
CF Rear Brake Duct overlays
CF Door Sills
Front tires are Michelin Pilots 70%
Rear tires 500 street miles R888's

I'm probably forgetting some other small mods.

Car dynoed 616/501 rear wheel
Ran a 11.9 at 129.9 with a 2.4 60' Basically I babied it out of the hole (didnt want to break a halfshaft) and spun it in every gear.

Blower was rebuilt 1000 miles ago or last Aug with new SI trim. The blow off valve that came with the kit was of low quality and was stuck closed resulting in too much pressure and heat in the headunit. Problem has been resolved and car runs 100%.

Clean title in hand.

The price is $26K firm..

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3m93o13l75W15P25S1b82f04f7cd5216f1366.jpg
3m23p73o05W25P05R0b82d253cfaa31f71858.jpg
3nb3mf3o15O15U35S6b825117cd96e2db1cf2.jpg
3k03m53oc5Y15P65R0b8207f431e401591726.jpg
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/2526245055.html

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info