How do I convince my boss to get a White G8 instead of a Burgundy one?

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
TCG Premium
Jun 9, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
well, my boss is forced to trade in his C6 for a 4 door car to haul kids (and haul ass) so he's gonna end up going with the G8 after much trial and error with other vehicles.

Now the decision is between white and burgundy.

I'm a fan of the white, anyone else with me? :D good reasons to own a white car over burgundy (old man color)

Ready go!

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
562105A.03.jpg

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
As much as I've always thought that white was an old man's color (my grandparents always bought white cars), I really dig the G8 in white. A few mods goes a long way in those cars too. If I wasn't building the Mustang next year, I would have loved to do LT's on the G8. To play Devil's Advocate, why not an SRT8 charger? They're even faster!

machausta

Slow VW driver
Sep 18, 2009
Eastern Tennessee
wrong.

i have a maroon car (basically the same as ron burgundy). It shows watermark/dirt much more than any light color silver car i have owned.

white always looks the cleanest.

Before I got my (see pic) burgundy (electric red) Thunderbird, I had a white cavalier. Sorry but I have to disagree as the cavalier would show dirt sooner than my current car.

My silver Thunderbird always looked clean, no matter how dirty the damn thing was -- there I have no argument.

machausta

Slow VW driver
Sep 18, 2009
Eastern Tennessee
White cars will "look" cleaner over the course of a week, but it requires almost as much work to make it super clean for detail as a black car... i had a white regal and now silver and silver is so much better but you can still make it look good with some work

Agreed 99%, over the course of a week from more than 20 feet away maybe :drums:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info