OT - Bogart racing wheels - top notch folks!

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Finally got around to calling Bogart today. I had to leave a message for Rich (Bogart) as he was out of the office when I called. He called me this afternoon and asked me a few questions. Asked what happened to the wheel and if I was the original purchaser. I told him the truth, that the wheel was on the street at the time and that I was actually the 2nd owner of the wheels.

He stated that these things happen, but bottom line - they want to fix the wheel no matter what. All I have to do is ship it there and back - all the repairs and re-polishing of the wheel will be free. :bigthumb:

Top notch guy. Great customer service. Now to get the tire dismounted from the wheel and send it off to AZ! :x:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
No, Sarah didn't hit anything in the road. The lip is not bent at all... the weld on the inside of the wheel simply let go. It IS a "race only" wheel - as in NOT STREETABLE... Rich even made the point to tell me that on the phone today. All disclaimers and warnings aside, they still just want to fix the wheel.

So that's good news for me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info