Bevarage Cart Staff

01Cobra

Thought I would pass on some nice summer job openings I have

The staff I had last year won't be back this season because of school ect. Therefore I am hiring again. Some bartend knowledge preferred but not required. Attentive and friendly.

PM me if you are or have someone interested. It is a beautiful private golf course off of route 12 before Lake Zurich.

Last edited:

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Thought I would pass on some nice summer job openings I have

The staff I had last year won't be back this season because of school ect. Therefore I am hiring again. Some bartend knowledge preferred but not required. Attentive and friendly.

PM me if you are or have someone interested. It is a beautiful private golf course off of route 12 before Lake Zurich.

Quick question: I graduated from Ferris State University in Big Rapids, Mich., and they seemed to have a fairly well-regarded Golf Management Program. Have you heard of their program? I know that students went to all types of golf courses for internships months at a time this kind of stuff. Just curious, that's all.

01Cobra

Quick question: I graduated from Ferris State University in Big Rapids, Mich., and they seemed to have a fairly well-regarded Golf Management Program. Have you heard of their program? I know that students went to all types of golf courses for internships months at a time this kind of stuff. Just curious, that's all.

We take a few Golf Management interns every season. I'm not sure as to what programs we pull from as that is handled by the level above me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info